Sunday, April 19, 2009

Week 5: Activity 3

Week 5: Activity 3
(Module B-Grammar-Page 44)

According to your ticks, answer the following questions in your notebook with complete sentences using the correct frequency adverb.

1. Do you often do the shopping?
No, I seldom do the shopping.

2. Do you make your own breakfast?
No, I seldom do my own breakfast.

3. How often do you prepare lunch?
I seldom do the lunch.

4. How often do you do the dishes?
I usually do the dishes.

5. How often do you iron your clothes?
I usually iron my clothes.

6. Do you always make your bed?
No, I usually make my bed.

7. How often do you wash the bathroom at home?
I sometimes wash the bathroom.

8. How often do you clean the house?
I seldom clean the house.

9. Do you often wash the car?
No, I never wash the car.

10. How often do you take the garbage out?
I usually take the garbage out.

No comments:

Post a Comment